As the programs in SOS evolved, it became clear that a common denominator for many participants was that they wanted to build wealth. We have developed a series of programs to meet these needs.
We have developed a plan that teaches young people how to allocate their earnings to consumption, taxation, and savings.
To grow wealth we teach the following subjects
- Understanding stocks, bonds, mutual funds and index funds
- Understanding annuities and life insurance.
- We teach about Options (selling puts and covered calls).
- Investing in the income-producing real estate.
- Strategies on whole life insurance as a long-term wealth building tool.
- Double taxation and real estate issues with India
- Estate planning matters
For more information on wealth building please visit our website www.NRItax.us